HSC English 2nd paper Suggestion And Most Important questions :
প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী বন্ধুরা,, তোমাদের আসন্ন এইচ এস সি ২০১৮ উপলক্ষে এইংরেজী ২য় পত্রের জন্য একটি স্পেশাল সাজেশন তৈরী করলাম, আশা করি এখন থেকে ৯০ শতাংশ কমন পাবা.. ইনশাল্লাহ ।
শেষ অংশে একনজরে প্রশ্নের ফরম্যাট ও মান বন্টন দেয়া হলো ….
গ্রামার এর জন্য ২০১১ থেকে ২০১৭ পর্যন্ত সকল বোর্ড এর প্রশ্ন গুলা প্রাকটিস করবে .
- Water a savior or killer
2. Pahela Baisakas Bengali Traditional Festival
3. Social Value
4. Corruption in Bangladesh
5. The Beauty of Bangladesh
6. Qualities and duties of an ideal student
7. Are social media a blessing curse?
8. Causes and effective measures of Drug Addiction
9. Impact of climate change on Bangladesh
10. Imfacts and usefulness of a college library
Formal Letter Writing:
- For setting up a canteen language/ computer/ debating literary club/multimedia class room
2. For increasing library/common room facility
3. For staging a drama or organising a cultural function
4. To go on a picnic/ study tour
5. For transfer certificate/ testimonial
6. For construction/repairing damaged bridge
7. For relief fund for the flood affected people
1. Describing your country
Consoling someone nearest at his father’s death,
Preparation for an exam
4. Plan after exam
5. About law and order situation
6. About admission procedure to a university
1. On deforestation 2. On rood accident 3. On the consequences drug addiction in context of Bangladesh
4. On observation of a national day (Independence day, victory day, mother language day)
5. On food adulteration
6. On traffic jam 7. On causes of students failure in English
8. On consequences of climate change
9. On book fair
1. Unemployment problem of Bangladesh
2. Importance of Reading Newspaper 3. A journey you enjoyed most
4. Ways to the empowerment of women
5. Childhood Memories 6. English and globalization
Summary Writing: (Question no: 12) –
10 marks All the board questions of 2014/2013/2012/2011
Formal letters/Application (Question no: 13) -10 marks
- Write an application to the principal for all students: For permission to organise a literary club/a computer club/to set up a canteen/permission for excursion 2 Write an application to the principal for your personal
problem: Requesting a seat in the college
Write an application to chairman T.NO/deputy commissioner/S.P. for all people of a locality
For sinking some tube wells/for repairing a bridge or road
Write a Job application with CV or resume: Applying for the post of an English teacher an officer
Completing Story: (Question no: 14) -15 marks
- A friend in need is a friend indeed two friends and a bear
2 Failure is the pillar of success/ Robert Bruce and a spider
- Honesty is the best policy/a honest woodcutter
4 Where there is a will there is a way/a thirsty crow.
- A liar shepherd and his fate. 6 Grasp all, lose al/A farmer and a goose.
Unity is strength/an old former and his four sons & Devotion to mother/ Baized Batumi and his mother.
Composition Writing: (Question no: 11) -15 marks
- Population problem of Bangladesh
2 The rivers of Bangladesh.
3 The uses and abuses of satellite channels
- A journey by train/boat
My future plan in life.
Benefits of reading newspapers.
Unemployment problem in Bangladesh
The game you like most.
Fiood in Bangladesh
Paragraph Writing (Question no: 10 for English 2ND paper)-10 marks
- Load shedding
International mother language day/21st February
Dowry in Bangladesh
The family you live in.
Importance of learning English,
Unfair means in an exam hall
Natural calamities in Bangladesh
10 Leisure pastimes
Dialogue Writing: (Question no: 12) -10 marks
- Write a dialogue between two friends on preparation for coming H.S.C exam
Write a dialogue between two friends stating the causes of failure in English and solution to the
Write a dialogue between you and the manager of the bank on opening a bank account
Write a dialogue between Hassan and Raman about the benefits of early nsing
Wnte a dialogue between two friends on the choice of career.
Question Patterns for Grammar Part -A
- Article ——- 0.5 x 10 = 5
2. Preposition ——– 0.5 x 10 = 5
3. Phrase/ words ——– 0.5 x 10 = 5
4. Complete the sentence with clause ——– 0.5 x 10 = 5
5. Fill the gaps with correct form of the verbs ——– 0.5 X 10 = 5
6. Change the sentences directed ——– 5 x 1 = 5
7. Narration ——– 5×1 = 5
8. Identify the Unclear pronoun. Re-write the sentence where it’s necessary. ——– 5×1 = 5 9. Use the modifiers in the blank line. ——– 0.5 X 10 = 5
10. Use appropriate sentence connector in the blank space ——– 0.5 x 10 = 5
11. synonym or antonym ——– 0.5 X 10 = 5
12. Use the punctuation marks ——– 0.5 X 10 = 5
Question Patterns for Composition Part -B
- Write an application ——– 1 x 8 = 8
14. Write a report. ——– 1 x 8 = 8
15. Write a paragraph about 150 words ——– 1 x 10 =10
16. Sort essay above 200 words ——– 1 x 14 = 14